Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Don't let the ingredients throw you off... This is just like eating cookie dough but dip worthy and spreadable. From Chocolate-Covered Katie healthy dessert blog. It is unbelievably delicious and no one will suspect that it is actually a bean dip! Posting for nutritional value.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chickpeas or 1 1⁄2 cups white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter (You can get away with using only 3 tbsp)
- 1⁄4 cup milk (optional)
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate chips
- 2 -3 tablespoons oats (or flaxmeal, You can omit for a thinner dip.)
- Process all ingredients, except chocolate chips until smooth, adding milk if necessary to thin out dip.
- Stir in chocolate chips and enjoy!