Recipe by KJ
Eat while hot so the chocolate is all gooey!
Top Review by HisServant
Probably the yummiest pancakes I've ever made. Even though I love chocolate and have a giant sweet tooth, I think I would reduce the chocolate chips to 1/2 to 3/4 cup next time. No syrup was even needed! I used the mini chocolate chips which worked great. Pancakes didn't turn out perfectly round, but who cares! They were delicious and the kiddos loved them (mom, too)! Loved the hint of cinnamon and vanilla. It made about 12-13 pancakes using 1/4 cup scoop. Yummy!
- 295.73 ml flour
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml milk
- 59.16 ml melted butter
- 3.69 ml vanilla
- 78.07 ml chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat fry pan (griddle or skillet for Americans).
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix together wet ingredients and beat into dry mixture until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour or spoon batter into fry pan in desired quantity.
- Flip when top begins to bubble, then cook a minute more.