Recipe by BamaBelle30
I love these pancakes!!
Top Review by loof
Tasty pancakes! Not sweet at all (other than this chocolate chips of course!) but the cinnamon is a nice touch. Topped mine with lightly-sweetened sour cream and enjoyed for breakfast - thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for My 3 Chefs, November 2009
- 236.59 ml milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 473.18 ml buttermilk biscuit mix
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 118.29 ml mini chocolate chip
- whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk, eggs, biscuit mix, and cinnamon, stirring until moistened.
- Fold in chocolate chips, being sure not to over-blend. Drop by 1/4 cupsfuls onto a hot, greased griddle; flip over when bubbles appear around edges.
- Cook each side until lightly golden. Top with a dollop of whipped topping and chocolate chips, if desired. (umm -- yes, please!).