1/2 Photos of Chocolate Chip Pancakes
A favorite with my kids.
My Private Note
-12 pan ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the first 4 ingredients to a mixing bowl; stir to combine.
- 2In another smaller bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla; add to the dry ingredients and mix well.
- 3Heat a non-stick griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Spray lightly or brush with vegetable oil.
- 5Pour 1/4 cup batter onto griddle for each pancake.
- 6Scatter approximately 10 chocolate chips (the amount is subjective, add more if you like) on top of each pancake.
- 7Cook until bubbles form on the surface (about 2 minutes); flip pancake and cook until golden on the other side.
- 8Serve with preferred topping.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (653 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.3
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 158.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g