This makes a beautiful cookie that can easily be removed from the pan for decoration. This recipe came with my Wilton Heart Shaped Cookie Pan, but can be used in a 13x9 shallow pan.
My Private Note
big hea ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2spray pan with vegetable pan spray.
- 3In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- 4Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- 5Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well.
- 6Stir in chocolate chips.
- 7Oil your hands and pat dough into pan almost to the edges. You can now sprinkle with sugar in you want a "sparkly" finish and plan not to decorate.
- 8Bake 15-20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 9Cool on rack for 5 minutes.
- 10Put cooling rack over top of cookie and gently flip to remove cookie.
- 11Let cool completely before cutting on decorating.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Pan Cookie (Wilton Heart Pan)
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.9
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 56.9 mg
- Sodium 206.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 3.7 g