Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
from the Pillsbury website
- 1 roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (16.5 oz)
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 dash salt, if desired
- 2⁄3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semisweet chips (6 oz)
- Heat oven to 350°F In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in oats and salt. Reserve 1/2 cup dough for topping. In ungreased 9-inch square pan, press remaining dough mixture evenly in bottom to form crust.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until dough puffs and appears dry.
- In small bowl, mix caramel topping, flour and vanilla until well blended. Sprinkle walnuts and baking chips evenly over crust. Drizzle evenly with caramel mixture. Crumble reserved 1/2 cup dough mixture over caramel.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen bars. Cool completely, about 1 hour, 30 minutes. For bars, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows. Store tightly covered.