1/2 Photos of Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal, Walnut and Coconut Cookies
Carol Bullock's Note:
These are honestly the best cookies I personally have ever tasted. I spotted this recipe at a veg recipe site the night before I had promised to make dozens of cookies for an event. They were a huge hit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 egg substitute (I like Ener-G egg replacer)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I am a fan of Sunspire and Tropical Source)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1Cream together the softened margarine, sugars, egg replacer, and vanilla.
- 2In a separate bowl, mix the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- 3Add this to the creamed mixture.
- 4Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- 5Drop by spoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 375° for 14 minutes.
- 6Turn sheets around halfway through baking (and switch racks too, if baking more than one sheet at a time).
- 7Cool well before removing from sheet.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal, Walnut and Coconut Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.7
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 199.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: