Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Add eggs until well combined.
- Add oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Mix on low speed until blended.
- Add chocolate chips and mix until blended.
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoons 1 1/2 inches apart onto GREASED baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-13 minuets, or until golden brown (they take 11 minutes in my convection oven). Let them cool on the baking sheets for 2 minutes before removing them.