1/3 Photos of Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Riverside Len's Note:
This a recipe I ran across in an old Consumers Reports magazine. Everybody loves these cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Combine flour, salt and baking soda, set aside.
- 3Beat together shortening, sugars and vanilla until creamy.
- 4Add eggs until batter is light and fluffy.
- 5Gradually beat in flour mixture and rolled oats.
- 6Stir in chocolate chips.
- 7Drop batter by well rounded spoonfuls onto cookie sheets (parchment paper lined sheets make cleanup easy).
- 8Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- 9Cool cookies on sheets for 2 minutes before transferring to wire racks.
- 10Yield is supposed to be 7 1/2 dozen cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.5
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 80.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g