1/3 Photos of Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- 3In a mixing bowl, cream butter, butter flavored shortening, sugar, and brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well. Add flour mixture and mix until just blended. Do not overmix.
- 4Add oats and chocolate chips. Stir with a wooden spoon.
- 5Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheets, 2 inches apart.
- 6Bake 10-13 minutes or until golden.
- 7Let cookies sit on baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.8
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.5 mg
- Sodium 84.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 3.6 g