Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
OH MY GOD.....these were delish!! A friend gave me this recipe and now I make them all the time, especially when I have to make something quick and easy for the office morning meetings.
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Grease a 13 x 9 baking pan.
- Mix together melted butter, vanilla and eggs. Stir in sugar and brown sugar.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and baking powder over the butter mix. Add in oatmeal, chocolate chips and nuts. Stir all together until mixed.
- Pour into baking pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack. Cut into 24 bars when cool.
there not "oh my god" good but there tasty.
I really preferred the delicious batter prior to baking. I brought this recipe into work and it was enjoyed by those who sampled. I just didn't think it was that outstanding. Very tasty, though!
Very good! My co- worker wanted the recipe after sampling one. I added a whole bag of walnuts instead of the 1/2 cup.