OH MY GOD.....these were delish!! A friend gave me this recipe and now I make them all the time, especially when I have to make something quick and easy for the office morning meetings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 350 degrees. Grease a 13 x 9 baking pan.
- 2Mix together melted butter, vanilla and eggs. Stir in sugar and brown sugar.
- 3Sift together flour, baking soda and baking powder over the butter mix. Add in oatmeal, chocolate chips and nuts. Stir all together until mixed.
- 4Pour into baking pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- 5Cool on wire rack. Cut into 24 bars when cool.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.6
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 118.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 3.5 g