OH MY GOD.....these were delish!! A friend gave me this recipe and now I make them all the time, especially when I have to make something quick and easy for the office morning meetings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 350 degrees. Grease a 13 x 9 baking pan.
- 2Mix together melted butter, vanilla and eggs. Stir in sugar and brown sugar.
- 3Sift together flour, baking soda and baking powder over the butter mix. Add in oatmeal, chocolate chips and nuts. Stir all together until mixed.
- 4Pour into baking pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- 5Cool on wire rack. Cut into 24 bars when cool.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.6
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 118.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 3.5 g