I know, it sounds crazy.And I'll admit, I was definitely skeptical. But these are delightful, VERY low in fat, and VERY high in fiber and protein. Trust me on this one, once they've come out of the oven, NO ONE will be able to tell these are based on white beans!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Blend oats until finely ground, but not powdered.
- 3Put oats in separate bowl and add flour, salt, and baking powder.
- 4Put drained, rinsed beans into blender with butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- 5Blend until pureed completely (there should be absolutely no chunks).
- 6In a large bowl, cream the bean puree and brown sugar.
- 7Add oat mixture and mix well.
- 8Add chocolate chips and mix.
- 9Using a a leveled off small cookie-scoop, scoop cookie dough onto greased jelly roll pans.
- 10Wet hands and press each cookie down flat ( to a little thicker than the chocolate chips).
- 11Bake each pan for 10-12 minutes, remove from oven and let cool for a bit before transferring to a cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal and Bean Cookies!
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.0
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 15.1 mg
- Sodium 43.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g