From Gooseberry Patch Hometown Favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl; beat together until smooth.
- 2Stir in chocolate chips.
- 3Measure 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
- 4Spoon batter on a hot, oiled griddle.
- 5Cook each side until pancakes are puffy and begin to bubble around the edges.
- 6Flip pancakes and cook other side until golden.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip-Oat Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 638.1
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 105.8 mg
- Sodium 1164.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 30.2 g
- Protein 13.8 g