Recipe by wwltmom
So Good and So Easy!
Top Review by HokiesMom
Nice basic cookie with a punch of flavor due to the cake mix. The only thing I struggled with is that these instructions are exactly like cake-mix cookies but with the added oatmeal so the dough was very very stiff. I added one extra egg white so I could mix it more thoroughly. Great recipe to use that adds some fiber without adding a ton of time to my schedule. Made for the I Recommend Tag Game.
- 18 1⁄2 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, oats, oil, and eggs in large bowl; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until very lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheets to wire racks. Cool completely.