1/58 Photos of Chocolate Chip Muffins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Grease twelve muffin cups.
- 3In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugars, baking powder, and salt.
- 4In another bowl, stir together milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla until blended.
- 5Make a well in center of dry ingredients.
- 6Add milk mixture and stir just to combine.
- 7Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- 8Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- 9Now bake for 15-20 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in center of one muffin comes out clean.
- 10Remove muffin tin to wire rack.
- 11Cool for 5 minutes.
- 12Remove from tins to finish cooling.
- 13Serve warm or completely cool.
- 14These muffins freeze well.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.5
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 59.4 mg
- Sodium 267.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 6.5 g