Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Yummy chocolate chip cookie lover's breakfast (or anytime) treat!
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips (6 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Line muffin tins with 12 paper or foil liners.
- Mix together dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add milk, oil and egg; stir until just moistened.
- Fold in chocolate chips and spoon into prepared muffin tins.
- Bake for about 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool slightly and remove from pan.
Delicious! I like to sprinkle a little extra sugar on top before baking
Very good, I was feeling too lazy to dig out my muffin tins in the back of my cupboard so I just greased a small baking dish and baked as squares...Will be making again very soon! Thanks.
Made these for Valentine's Day brunch. The muffins tasted great and were easy to make. Don't cook too long to keep them nice and moist.