- 208.19 ml butter
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 473.18 ml flour, sifted
- 1 egg, unbeaten
- 29.58 ml vinegar
- 208.19 ml milk
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 177.44 ml chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift flour and sugar together; combine with butter and mix until crumbly.
- Reserve 1/2 cup crumbs to sprinkle on top of muffins before baking.
- Put vinegar in a measuring cup and add enough milk to make 1 cup of fluid and stir.
- To milk, add soda and stir.
- Add this to dry mixture and stir just until mixed.
- Add chocolate chips (more is better).
- Pour batter to fill 2/3 of muffin tins. Sprinkle reserved crumbs on top.
- Bake at 375 for 15 to 20 minutes.