1/2 Photos of Chocolate Chip Muffins
Nanna D's Note:
This recipe was given to me by my daughter who made them in a cooking class and are a tasty light muffin
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour and sugar together; combine with butter and mix until crumbly.
- 2Reserve 1/2 cup crumbs to sprinkle on top of muffins before baking.
- 3Put vinegar in a measuring cup and add enough milk to make 1 cup of fluid and stir.
- 4To milk, add soda and stir.
- 5Add this to dry mixture and stir just until mixed.
- 6Add chocolate chips (more is better).
- 7Pour batter to fill 2/3 of muffin tins. Sprinkle reserved crumbs on top.
- 8Bake at 375 for 15 to 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.2
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 53.5 mg
- Sodium 239.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g