Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Great snack for kids, both big and small.
Top Review by Marina
This didn't make 12 muffins - only 9 - and they didn't rise all that well. I'd advise you to wait until they cool to eat them as the chips stick to the case when melted - an obvious thing to say but there you go.
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- paper baking cup
Directions See How It's Made
- Line muffin pan with paper baking cups.
- Mix together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt; make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients.
- Mix together milk, butter and egg; add to dry ingredients and mix until just moistened.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into muffin cups filling 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.