1/4 Photos of Chocolate-Chip Muffins
Fantastic and light muffin thats great for a snack for the kids, or for school lunches. I make these muffins nearly every weekend for the school the next day, but they are usually all gone! You can make these as muffins, or just mini cup-cakes for kid's parties or treats. I only use 1/2 cup of sugar in this recipe as my father is diabetic and I find that 3/4 of a cup is too sugary.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180ºC. Line 12 muffin pans with large or small muffin cases. Spray lightly with oil to stop sticking.
- 2Sift flour into bowl, stir in sugar and choc-chips and walnuts if desired.
- 3Stir in combined remaining ingredients, mix well.
- 4Spoon mixture evenly into muffin pans.
- 5Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- 6Stand for 5 minutes, then let cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Chip Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.9
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 26.2 mg
- Sodium 365.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 5.3 g