- 6 ounces margarine
- 6 ounces caster sugar
- 8 ounces self raising flour
- 3 eggs
- 3 drops vanilla essence
- 4 ounces chocolate chips
- oil, for greasing
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the flour into a large bowl, then the eggs, then the sugar, then the margarine.
- Mix gently with a wooden spoon until combined. Beat with an electric whisk.
- Add the chocolate chips and the vanilla and mix.
- Add milk until mixture is slightly runny.
- Fold to trap air in the mix.
- Grease a muffin tin with oil and spoon in mixture until full.