Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
I found this recipe in the 2007 Taste of Home Annual cookbook. I would love to give the author credit, but there wasn't one.In the original recipe it stated to spoon into serving dishes,but a cookie pie crust was used instead.And if you want to use a graham cracker pie crust please go right ahead.Also, if you want to you could top with additional whipped topping.Submitted to "ZAAR" on January 15th, 2009.
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave safe dish melt chocolate chips,stir until smooth and cool for 20 minutes.
- While the chocolate is cooling, mix together cream cheese and vanilla until smooth.
- Beat in melted chocolate,mixing well.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into pie crust, and add extra topping if desired.
- Chill for 4 hours.