Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This one my Mom found on a cereal box. They are the new favorite cookie of my boyfriend.
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Monster Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375.
- In food processor or blender, grind cereal unti fine.
- Add 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips; blend until mixture is as fine as possible.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- In a seperate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Work crushed cereal into the mixture.
- Add remaining milk chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until done but still moist.
- Remove from baking sheets and cool on wire rack.
Below is my review from Nov 5, 2007. I made them again today and they were so wonderful I decided this HAD to be a 5 star review. I made a full recipe but instead of some of the chocolate chips (about 3/4 cup) I used skor baking bits with chocolate. The toffee and the chocolate together was a wonderful combination. These are very flat cookies but they are really wonderful!********Really yummy crispy cookies. I halved this recipe because of the amount of cereal I had. I used splenda for the white and regular brown sugar for the brown. I rolled these into little balls and they were cute and crisp. There is a little bit of "get in your teeth" from the cereal but we really enjoyed these and the kids got a little more fiber in their diet. Thanks!