Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This one my Mom found on a cereal box. They are the new favorite cookie of my boyfriend.
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Monster Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375.
- In food processor or blender, grind cereal unti fine.
- Add 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips; blend until mixture is as fine as possible.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- In a seperate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Work crushed cereal into the mixture.
- Add remaining milk chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until done but still moist.
- Remove from baking sheets and cool on wire rack.