This one my Mom found on a cereal box. They are the new favorite cookie of my boyfriend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2In food processor or blender, grind cereal unti fine.
- 3Add 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips; blend until mixture is as fine as possible.
- 4In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- 5Add eggs and vanilla.
- 6In a seperate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 7Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- 8Work crushed cereal into the mixture.
- 9Add remaining milk chocolate chips.
- 10Drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheet.
- 11Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until done but still moist.
- 12Remove from baking sheets and cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Monster Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 54
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.6
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 17.1 mg
- Sodium 81.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 1.1 g