Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my own version of a chocolate chip cookie recipe I found!:) You'll LOVE it!:)
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Monster Cookies! recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Sift together Flour, Baking Powder, and Baking Soda into a medium side bowl.
- Place Softened Butter, Crisco, Granulated Sugar, and Brown Sugar in the bowl of a stand up of an electric mixer and cream ingredients on high speed.
- Add the Vanilla and Egg and mix.
- Put flour mixture in to the stand up mixers bowl and mix.
- Add Chocolate chips and mix on low speed.
- Roll dough into 3 teaspoons size balls and put on greased cookie sheet about 2 and 1/2 inches apart.
- Press down on the cookies with fingers or spoon until it is about half of the original hight.
- Bake until golden-brown, about 20 minutes.