This is my own version of a chocolate chip cookie recipe I found!:) You'll LOVE it!:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Sift together Flour, Baking Powder, and Baking Soda into a medium side bowl.
- 3Place Softened Butter, Crisco, Granulated Sugar, and Brown Sugar in the bowl of a stand up of an electric mixer and cream ingredients on high speed.
- 4Add the Vanilla and Egg and mix.
- 5Put flour mixture in to the stand up mixers bowl and mix.
- 6Add Chocolate chips and mix on low speed.
- 7Roll dough into 3 teaspoons size balls and put on greased cookie sheet about 2 and 1/2 inches apart.
- 8Press down on the cookies with fingers or spoon until it is about half of the original hight.
- 9Bake until golden-brown, about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Monster Cookies!
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 604.8
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 56.9 mg
- Sodium 225.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 50.2 g
- Protein 5.4 g