These aren't your average chocolate chip cookie! I made these last night and they were gone before I woke up this morning. We ate them right out of the oven and they taste very similar to s'mores. The cookie dough is very yummy too, even when they are made using the lower fat ingredients. You can also leave out the instant coffee granules if you would like, or you can experiment with different instant pudding mix flavors. This is definitely our new favorite cookie recipe, and I hope you enjoy it too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup margarine (can use reduced fat margarine or substitute 1/2 cup applesauce or 1/2 cup fruit based butter replace)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar (can substitute with Splenda)
- 2 eggs (can use egg substitute)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda, in
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 packet instant chocolate pudding mix (can use sugar free)
- 1 1/4 cups quick oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1Mix margarine, white and brown sugar together.
- 2Add eggs and beat up.
- 3Mix in the vanilla, almond extract, and soda in hot water.
- 4Add pudding mix, oats, flour, coffee granules and mix.
- 5Stir in the chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- 6Drop by tablespoons onto greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Mocha Marshmallow Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.6
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 211.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g