Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Once these are cooled, fill with your favorite ice cream or sorbet then serve immediately.
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Mini Cones recipe from Food.com.
- Crumple a 10-inch piece of foil into a cone about 6 inches long from point to top. The cone should be about 1-1/4 inches wide at the top.
- Beat together egg and sugar in a bowl until lemon colored, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in butter and milk. Add almond and vanilla extracts. Stir in flour until well combined. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate until batter is thickened, about 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Grease large nonstick baking sheet with solid vegetable shortening.
- Stir batter. On prepared baking sheet, measure 2 mounds of 1-1/2 tablespoons batter, spacing well apart. With offset metal spatula dipped in water, carefully spread each mound of batter into a circle 4-1/2 to 5 inches in diameter. Return bowl of batter to refrigerator. Scatter chocolate sprinkles evenly over each circle, dividing equally.
- Bake in 300 degrees F oven 14 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove baking sheet to wire rack and let stand 30 seconds.
- Working quickly with thin plastic spatula held upside down, carefully pry cookies off sheet, letting them remain on sheet. Quickly roll 1 cookie around the aluminum foil cone form to shape a cookie cone, pinching pointed end to seal. Remove foil form and let cool on wire rack. Repeat with the second cookie.
- Repeat with remaining batter for total of 12 cones.
- Once cones have cooled, fill with your favorite ice cream or sherbet and then serve immediately.