Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
A muffin that is very soft with a chocolate center that cannot be beaten for the best delight in a sweet muffin
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 30 large marshmallows (approximately)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit
- Grease a 12 cup muffin pan and set aside.
- In a large saucepan put milk and marshmallows together over medium heat and stir until melted completely. Set aside to cool.
- Assemble dry ingredients in a medium size bowl and put aside.
- After the marshmallow mixture has cooled down pour into a large mixing bowl then add the eggs and oil and whisk until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients slowly and mix until just combined with other ingredients.
- Pour batter into greased muffin cups and then add chocolate chips at your own discretion into each container.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until lightly browned on top
- Remove from oven and wait 10 minutes before putting on a plate to cool.
These were just OK. They aren't as dense as a true muffin and came out a bit too chewy for my taste. The actual flavor of the muffin is rather bland, I wish I had put more choc chips in as that was the best part of these. I probably won't do these muffins again.