1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Muffins
Slocan cook's Note:
A muffin that is very soft with a chocolate center that cannot be beaten for the best delight in a sweet muffin
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit
- 2Grease a 12 cup muffin pan and set aside.
- 3In a large saucepan put milk and marshmallows together over medium heat and stir until melted completely. Set aside to cool.
- 4Assemble dry ingredients in a medium size bowl and put aside.
- 5After the marshmallow mixture has cooled down pour into a large mixing bowl then add the eggs and oil and whisk until well combined.
- 6Add the dry ingredients slowly and mix until just combined with other ingredients.
- 7Pour batter into greased muffin cups and then add chocolate chips at your own discretion into each container.
- 8Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until lightly browned on top
- 9Remove from oven and wait 10 minutes before putting on a plate to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.0
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 16.9 mg
- Sodium 59.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 1.8 g