1/5 Photos of Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies
The ultimate carving cookie!! I found this on another site and made a few small changes and this quickly became my favorite cookie. CAUTION: You may need to double the recipe unless you have enough will power to not taste the dough!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- 2In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar and white sugar until smooth.
- 3Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- 4Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture.
- 5Mix in the chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- 6Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets about 2 inches apart. These will spread quite a bit, so make sure the cookies are not too big.
- 7Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
- 8Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 151.4
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 20.5 mg
- Sodium 98.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g