Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
One of our doctors, or should I say his wife :) was kind enough to share this recipe with me. These are so good you won't want to share!
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups oatmeal
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- Pre-heat oven at 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter and sugars in large bowl.
- Combine milk, vanilla and eggs; then add to butter/sugar mixture.
- Gradually beat in dry ingredients.
- Combine oatmeal, chocolate and macadamia nuts; stir into main mixture.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 12 minutes. [Original recipe called for 10 minutes but I found that a tad under what was needed to be fully baked. about 12 minutes for 2 inch cookies, not too thick].