Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
So easy, only 4 ingredients. From the Chocolate Lover's Collection.
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Macaroons recipe from Food.com.
- 591.47 ml flaked coconut
- 158.51 ml semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 158.51 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheets with non-stick spray.
- Combine coconut, chocolate chips, milk and vanilla in medium bowl; mix until well blended.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets.
- Press dough gently with back of spoon to flatten slightly.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Let cookies cool for 1 minute before placing onto wire racks.
These were sooo good! I made a batch with chocolate chips and one without and they were both gone before the weekend was over. Thanks for the recipe Dana.
I made these early in the week so my husband could take them to work and have his co-workers rate them needless to say everyone gave them 5 stars!! alot of people said they reminded them of a Mounds Bar. On top being good they are so easy to make. Thank Dana for another great recipe.
I made these cookies for our DANATHON weekend...very easy to mix up and bake...really good taste. Thank you, Dana. Your cookies would be a great addition to Christmas platters! LC