- 2 1⁄2 cups flaked coconut
- 2⁄3 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheets with non-stick spray.
- Combine coconut, chocolate chips, milk and vanilla in medium bowl; mix until well blended.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets.
- Press dough gently with back of spoon to flatten slightly.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Let cookies cool for 1 minute before placing onto wire racks.