1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Macaroons
J e l i s a's Note:
So easy, only 4 ingredients. From the Chocolate Lover's Collection.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray cookie sheets with non-stick spray.
- 3Combine coconut, chocolate chips, milk and vanilla in medium bowl; mix until well blended.
- 4Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets.
- 5Press dough gently with back of spoon to flatten slightly.
- 6Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 7Let cookies cool for 1 minute before placing onto wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (537 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.5
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 18.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g