This is a different version of the funky fat free muffins by ladypit. It is made with choc. chip. I love this recipe! I try to use organic ingredients and really good choc. chips like Guittard.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix together the brown sugar, egg whites, and vanilla. Make sure they are well mixed.
- 3Add the mashed banana (ripened and brown about 5) Mix well.
- 4Add the applesauce and mix well.
- 5In another bowl, mix the flours, the baking soda, and the salt until all is mixed up.
- 6Stir the flour mixture into the bananas. Stirring until well mixed, but just until mixed.
- 7Make sure your muffin tins are sprayed with cooking spray.
- 8Add the batter to your tins and place in the oven.
- 9Cook for about 20 minutes, checking at 18 minutes. You are looking for a toothpick inserted in the center to come out clean. If you make mini muffins they may take less time.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Low Fat Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1438 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.3
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 323.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 5.7 g