From Hershey's. I've seen other variations of this cookie, but never a chocolate chip one!
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Kisses Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375°F Remove wrappers from chocolates.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl until well blended.
- Add flour to butter mixture; blend until smooth.
- Stir in small chocolate chips.
- Mold scant tablespoon dough around each chocolate piece, covering completely. Shape into balls; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Prepare CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE; drizzle over each cookie.
- CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE: Place 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S MINI CHIPS Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and 1 teaspoon shortening in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 20 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.