Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy cookies with a surprise inside!
- 2 -3 dozen Hershey chocolate kisses
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unwrap kisses.
- Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, & vanilla.
- Add flour to mixture. Blend until smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Mold tablespoon of dough around each kiss, covering completely. Shape into balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until set.
I used to make a similar recipe with my Grandma. Ours didn't have chocolate chips and we rolled it in powdered sugar when it came out of the oven. I think I like it a little better without the chips but my kids and Dh liked them. I made these for Bargain Basement Tag.
Made these with pre-made refridgerated peanutbutter cookie dough. Just OK, but melted some chocolate chips and made sqiggles on top of each one so they turned out prettier!