Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe in the mail in one of those "keep these and pay us a ridiculous amount of money, and we will give you more" scams. I haven't tried it, but it sounds sooooooo good! Let me know how it is!
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 quart chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- Coat bottom and sides of an 8" pie plate lightly with butter.
- Combine chocolate syrup and chocolate chips in a small microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high until hot, about 45 seconds.
- Stir until smooth.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the mixture.
- Combine remaining chocolate mixture and rice cereal into a medium bowl and mix to coat cereal.
- Press mixture over bottom and sides of prepared pie plate.
- Freeze until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Combine reserved chocolate mixture and the sour cream in a small bowl and mix well.
- Spread half of the ice cream in the prepared pie plate.
- Drizzle with half the sour cream mixture.
- Top with remaining ice cream and drizzle with remaining sour cream mixture.
- Freeze pie, covered, until firm, about 1 hour.