- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 200 g chocolate, melted
- 1 1⁄3 cups cream
- 90 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- chocolate stick
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs and sugar in a bowl till its fluffy, pale and increases in volume.
- Put the bowl mixture o'er a pan of simmering water and add milk chocolate in it.
- Mix well.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat the cream until it forms a soft peak.
- Fold it into the egg mixture.
- Add the chopped dark chocolate and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a tray and freeze it for 4-5 hours or until firm.
- Serve garnished with chocolate sticks and raspberries.