I found this recipe on the Dollar Stretcher site. These aren't what I would call "granola" bars but, it doesn't matter what you name them, they're good! I like them better with raisin instead of the chocolate chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together the sugars and butter until fluffy.
- 2Add the honey, vanilla, egg and mix well.
- 3Blend in the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- 4Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- 5Press the mixture into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- 7Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.9
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 153.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 3.7 g