Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe on the Dollar Stretcher site. These aren't what I would call "granola" bars but, it doesn't matter what you name them, they're good! I like them better with raisin instead of the chocolate chips.
- Cream together the sugars and butter until fluffy.
- Add the honey, vanilla, egg and mix well.
- Blend in the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Press the mixture into a greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.