Prep 25 mins
Cook 35 mins
Recipe source unknown.
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Fudge Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F (glass 325F). Butter and flour a 9 X 13-inch pan. and set aside.
- In a medium-size saucepan, melt the unsweetened chocolate with the butter over medium heat. Set aside to cool until barely warm.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugar and vanilla until light-colored and well blended. By hand, stir in the chocolate mixture and blend. Add flour and mix until blended. Do not overbeat(must be by hand).
- Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly on top, and carefully run a knife through the batter to immerse some chips.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Do not over cook. Cool om a rack completely (at least 3 hour before cutting. Store in a covered tin.
- To freeze, place individually wrapped brownies in a plastic bag and freeze up to 1 month.