Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious, chocolatey fudge made with chocolate chips instead of baking chocolate. Yummmm...
- 2 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips (6 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix sugar, milk, marshmallow, butter and salt in heavy saucepan.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil.
- Boil, stirring 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in chocolate chips until melted.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Spread into buttered 8" pan and chill.