This is good on brownies or drizzled over a bundt cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine butter and brown sugar in a medium saucepan.
- 2Over medium heat, bring to a boil; boil for 1 minute.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips and vanilla.
- 4Beat until of desired spreading consistency- add milk if needed.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (409 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1673.9
- Calories from Fat 656
- Total Fat 72.9 g
- Saturated Fat 45.1 g
- Cholesterol 128.4 mg
- Sodium 444.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 269.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 257.7 g
- Protein 5.5 g