Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This is good on brownies or drizzled over a bundt cake
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- Combine butter and brown sugar in a medium saucepan.
- Over medium heat, bring to a boil; boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips and vanilla.
- Beat until of desired spreading consistency- add milk if needed.
I agree with megster04 I followd the directions exactly and it was grindy like so I never did use it.
I wasn\\\'t very impressed with this recipe. I made it according to the directions and didn\\\'t even end up eating it.