Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Hungry girls version of starbucks double chocolate chip frappacchino blended creme.
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Frappuccino Creme recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 ounce) packetnestle diet hot cocoa mix, dissolved in
- 4 ounces warm water
- 2 ounces light vanilla soymilk
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free chocolate syrup
- 1 tablespoon semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 3 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 5 -8 ice cubes or 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 tablespoons fat free Reddi-Wip topping
- Place all ingredients (except for the Reddi-wip) in a blender, and blend at high speed until well mixed.
- Pour into a tall glass, and top with Reddi-wip!