Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
Scrumptious and a perfectly healthy dessert that tastes like a super soft chocolate chip cookie!
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Fiber Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup fiber one complete pancake mix
- cold water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips (we use hershey's dark)
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder (we also use hershey's dark)
- Combine cold water with pancake mix, according to directions.
- Stir in the other ingredients.
- Go on -- plop them on the griddle.
- Enjoy your fiberlicious & chocolately pancake!