Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From cooking Light.
- 3⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 large firm bananas, halved lengthwise
- 1⁄2 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1⁄2 cup frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Place a 9 inch cast iron skillet in a 450 oven for 15 minutes.
- Combine first 5 ingredients, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
- Melt 1 T butter in preheated pan until browned, swirling to evenly coat pan.
- Add batter; sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake at 450 for 10 minutes or until puffed and browned.
- Cut banana halves in half crosswise.
- Melt 1 T butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add bananas; cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Add liqueur; simmer 1 minute.Serve with Dutch baby; top with whipped topping.