From cooking Light.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2Place a 9 inch cast iron skillet in a 450 oven for 15 minutes.
- 3Combine first 5 ingredients, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
- 4Melt 1 T butter in preheated pan until browned, swirling to evenly coat pan.
- 5Add batter; sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- 6Bake at 450 for 10 minutes or until puffed and browned.
- 7Cut banana halves in half crosswise.
- 8Melt 1 T butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- 9Add bananas; cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Add liqueur; simmer 1 minute.Serve with Dutch baby; top with whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Dutch Baby
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.2
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 83.2 mg
- Sodium 168.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 28.2 g
- Protein 5.5 g