Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From cooking Light.
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Dutch Baby recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Place a 9 inch cast iron skillet in a 450 oven for 15 minutes.
- Combine first 5 ingredients, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
- Melt 1 T butter in preheated pan until browned, swirling to evenly coat pan.
- Add batter; sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake at 450 for 10 minutes or until puffed and browned.
- Cut banana halves in half crosswise.
- Melt 1 T butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add bananas; cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Add liqueur; simmer 1 minute.Serve with Dutch baby; top with whipped topping.