1/3 Photos of Chocolate Chip Dream Bars
Made this for a fundraiser - they were a hit! From "The 250 Best Brownies, Bars & Squares" You can also add raisins for a healthier snack!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a bowl, mix together margarine and graham wafer crumbs. Press evenly into a 13 by 9 inch lightly greased pan.
- 3Pour condensed milk over base.
- 4Working in layers, sprinkle evenly with chocolate chips, then coconut, then nuts. Using a spatula, press down firmly.
- 5Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until top is golden.
- 6Place pan on a rack to cool completely, then cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Dream Bars
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.4
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.7 mg
- Sodium 95.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 2.0 g