1/3 Photos of Chocolate Chip & Dipped Almond Fingers
For all you Chocolate Lovers with the richness of almond. I bet you can't eat just one! These cookies I make for the Holidays! Almond filling is defined (SOLO)it comes in only one size thats 12 1/2 ounces. Almond paste and filling are 2 different things! The almond filling give the cookie a very soft texture. www.solofoods.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14 tablespoons butter or 14 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 can almond filling (Solo)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted with 2 tablespoon butter
- sugar, for sprinkling tops of cookies before baking
- 1Cream 14 tablespoons butter and sugar.
- 2Add egg and beat well.
- 3Beat in almond and vanilla.
- 4Sift together flour, cinnamon, and salt.
- 5Add to creamed mixture.
- 6Blend in 6 ounces of chips.
- 7Chill till workable.
- 8Take a tablespoon of dough for each cookie shape into fingers (if needed use flour to help form cookies) and place on greased cookie sheet.
- 9Sprinkle with sugar.
- 10bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- 11Cool on rack.
- 12Dip one side of cookie in chocolate.
- 13Place on waxed paper till set.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip & Dipped Almond Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (1057 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.9
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.1 mg
- Sodium 59.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: