1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Crunch Cookies
From "Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder" by JoAnne Fluke. These are awesome!
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour (not necessary to sift)
- 2 cups corn flakes, crushed (measure after crushing)
- 1 -2 cup chocolate chips (we like to use the mini's as they mix more evenly)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cream together butter and both sugars till light and fluffy.
- 3Add eggs, mixing well after each addition.
- 4Add baking soda, salt and vanilla.
- 5Slowly add flour and corn flakes.
- 6After everything else is throughly combined, add chocolate chips.
- 7Form into 1-2 tablespoons sized balls, 12 cookie balls to a standard cookie sheet.
- 8Bake for 8 - 10 minutes or till lightly golden on the edges. Let cool on the cookie sheet till cookie begins to set up some then transfer to cooling racks.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Crunch Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.5
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 71.6 mg
- Sodium 591.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 42.7 g
- Protein 4.8 g