Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I found a simple recipe for the same ol' same ol' bread pudding and decided to add a delicious twist. The first time I made this, I almost ate the entire pan by myself- so be careful! NOT for dieters!
- 3 large croissants, torn into small bite-sized pieces
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sugar or 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate chips (i used milk chocolate)
- Place torn croissants in an 8"x8" or 9"x9" pan or casserole. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the croissants.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and pour over croissants and chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.